Salad with shrimps and asparagus
This salad perfectly combines such exquisite products as shrimp and asparagus, as well as orange. Tarragon dressing and lettuce leaves complement the Healthy shrimp recipes and asparagus salad with fresh flavor and aroma.
- Fresh, cleaned shrimps – 320 Gram
- Fresh asparagus – 450 Gram
- Orange – 3 pc
- Green onions – 2 pc
- Salad mix (leaves of salad) – 200 Gram
- Orange zest – 0.5 tsp
- Orange juice – 2 tbsp + 1/3 cup
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- White wine vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tooth
- Tarragon (Estragon) fresh, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Ground black pepper – 0, 25 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
How to make Salad with shrimps and asparagus
- Wash the shrimp and dry on a paper towel. Smash asparagus into small pieces. Chop garlic grated or through a press. Scallions and tarragon finely chopped.
- Grate orange zest. Peel the orange. Holding a peeled orange over a clean bowl, disassemble it into slices, remove the film.
- In a large saucepan, boil 4 glasses of water, put the shrimps, reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid, and cook the shrimps for 1-3 minutes. Throw the shrimp in a colander to glass all the water.
- Transfer the shrimps to a large bowl; add the grated orange zest and 2 tbsp. l orange juice. Mix gently.
- In a small saucepan, boil the asparagus for 4-6 minutes, until crispy. Then dry, rinse under cold water and dry well again.
- Prepare a salad dressing with shrimps and asparagus: mix 1/3 cup of orange juice (formed when parsing the orange into slices), olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic, tarragon, ground black pepper and salt.
- In a serving bowl, mix the shrimp, asparagus, orange slices, lettuce leaves and green onions. Pour over the salad with shrimp and asparagus cooked dressing, mix gently.
Shrimps with cauliflower
Delicious tasty and healthy dish and prepare shrimp recipes with cabbage quickly.
- Shrimps (frozen and peeled) – 200-250 Gram
- Cauliflower – 1 small head
- Cream – 200 Gram
- Hard cheese – 50 Gram
- Olives without stones – 75 Gram
- Broth – 0.5 cup
- Dill – 2-3 sprigs
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Rice noodles – 100 Gram
How to cook cauliflower with shrimps
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and disassemble into small florets. Separately, boil cabbage and non-thawed shrimps in salted boiling water for no more than 5 minutes.
- Cook rice vermicelli according to the package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry cauliflower with shrimps for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the broth and simmer the shrimps and cabbage over low heat until the broth evaporates (about 5 minutes).
- Add cream, salt and pepper to the pan, add chopped olives and dill and simmer for another 5 minutes. At the end add the grated cheese.
- Shrimp with cabbage shift on plates with boiled rice noodles and you can make a cucumber salad.
Sauce stews with shrimps and smoked sausages
This sauce-stew with shrimp recipes and smoked sausages can be served absolutely with any side dish; the sauce with boiled rice is especially good.
- Shrimps large (cleaned) – 400 Gram
- Bulb onions, large (cut into 2.5 cm pieces) – 3 pc
- Vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- Tomato sauce – 900 Gram
- Tomatoes, canned without pelts (diced) – 1300 Gram
- Celery stalk (cut into 2.5 cm pieces) – 5 pc
- Bulgarian green pepper (cleared of seeds and cut into 2.5 cm long strips) – 3 pc
- Garlic (peeled and finely chopped) – 6 cloves
- Smoked sausages (sliced) – 500 Gram
- Rice – 3 cups
- Green onion (finely chopped) – 6 pc
- Parsley fresh (finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Universal spices – 2 tbsp
- Corn Starch – 1/4 cup
How to make Sauce stews with shrimps and smoked sausages
- On each shrimp to make longitudinal cuts with a knife, but not cutting to the end to get a kind of butterfly and put the shrimp aside.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron pan, pour onions and fry over low heat, stirring until golden brown, for about 30 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to the pan and cook, stirring gently until light, about 30 minutes. Put the sliced tomatoes, celery, and bell pepper into the pan and pour 2 cups of water.
- Bring the contents of the pan over medium heat to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for about 30 minutes, until slightly thick.
- Add 3 cloves of garlic to the pan, pour 1 cup of water and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Then put the sausages in the pan and simmer for 30 minutes (if you wish, add 1-2 glasses of water to make the sauce less often).
- Meanwhile, boil rice in water until cooked, according to the instructions on the package.
- Put the green onions, parsley, spices and 3 cloves of garlic into the pan. Stew for 10 minutes. Put the shrimp in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, dilute the starch in 1/2 glass of water. Pour this mixture into the saucepan and cook, stirring, until thick, about 3 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice sauce.
Enjoy your meal!